Saturday, December 5, 2009

First blog!

Since this is my first blog, I'll start off by listing my favorite beauty products and what I use the most.
Tinted Moisturizer

CoverGirl Tinted Moisture SPF 15 Fair to Light
I don't love this product, its cheap in price and holds up okay when set with powder.
Foundation
L'oreal Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Makeup Soft Ivory SPF 19

Because of my oily/combination acne prone skin, mineral makeup is a must. This line of mineral makeup is a good alternative to the more expensive brands.
Powder
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Light

Blush
Nars Orgasm

Benefit Dallas


Concealer
CoverGirl Smoothers Concealer &

Make Up Forever Camouflage Cream Palette No. 1


Eye Primer/Base
Urban Decay Primer Potion&
MAC Paintpot in Bare Study

Eye Shadow
Coastal Scents 88 Matte/Satin Palette

MAC eyeshadow in Vanilla

Urban Decay in Sin

Lipstick
MAC Viva Glam V

Gloss
L'Oreal Colour Juice Sheer Juicy Lip Gloss in Cherry on Top

Sephora Super Shimmer Lip Gloss in Princess Pink




3 comments:

  1. yay! new blog! great first post- i use a lot of the same products- mac vanilla, bare study, NARS orgasm.i want to try the MUFE camouflauge cream palette- how do you like it?!
    xox
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogger! I really need to get myself a vanilla e/s as it's on everyone's favourites list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comments! def. get the vanilla eyeshadow, its the only highlight color i use! the makeup forever palette is awesome, i recommend it to anyone! they come in more shades I like the green since i have a lot of pink in my skin naturally, but its a great buy.

    ReplyDelete